What’s the deal with Monday’s? I didn’t even do much of anything, but my anxiety is through the freaking roof. I guess it could be:
- Been having wacky dreams as of late
- House is out of control … every.single.room
- I can’t get the kids to help me without throwing huge fits … and then they still don’t help
- Three words: Homework With Andrew
- I’ve got so much to do, that I’m not doing any of it.
- I’ve been in this house so much, I don’t even have the desire to leave anymore
- Did I mention the mess in every.single.room
- The (I’m trying not to cuss here) Prednisone has made my A1C 7.4
- I can’t wake up before 1pm. I don’t know what the heck?!?
- My dad shared a video with me that was not uplifting. It was probably good that I watched it, but 😳.
What do you have dread or anxiety about on Mondays??
I’m considering sharing some of the things I have saved on Facebook. They won’t get used or seen any other way. LOL. What do you think? Shall I share the “saves” with you?
In the meantime, checkout this site. She is a friend of mine, and I love the toothpaste, mud mask, and mist. Please Peruse the Pleasing Products: Bonnie’s Nu Beauty