You’ve heard of bullet journaling? Tonight we are playing bullet blogging!! Enjoy!!
- Had OT today. Thought it was my last. Nope! She scheduled me for 8 more!! And she gave me exercises like writing on paper for 20 minutes a day, taking a walk daily in the neighborhood, driving on a curvy road short distances with an adult passenger, and yoga. I am pretty sure she is trying to kill me!
- I wrote my version of a funny 400 word article today. I don’t have a funny bone in this body, so it will be interesting the reaction I get.
- How do y’all plan your days and stick with it? There is so much I want to do, and so much I HAVE to do, and none of it is getting done.
- I have to go to parent teacher night AGAIN tomorrow. This time it’s for Natalie. I haven’t actually met her teacher, so this might be good.
- I have my last chemo this week. Yay!! Then they will talk about putting me on an oral immunosuppressant. Boo.
- You know what my kids had for dinner: open-faced peanut butter sandwiches, half an apple, cucumbers, and carrots. #winning #reallydidnthavetheenergytofightwiththemtonight
- I keep thinking of more I have to do — call speech therapist about Andrew, call on J’s student loans, clip dog’s nails, frickin’ project, rearrange kitchen so I can get to things, renew placard, go to Disney World (How did that get in there? 😁) …
- Nat needs glasses. 😳 That’s all I have to say about that. Want to take bets on how soon she loses them/breaks them?
- J has to work Super Bowl Sunday. He never works Sunday. What the heck? It’s not like we would have watched the game anyway. But, the food. Let’s get real, I’m not making a football feast this year either.
- If my family gets me sick one day before chemo 😷, I will cut them 🔪. Okay, not really, but I will be immensely irritated.
- It’s 2:05am. I’m tired, and going to bed!!
💜Pay love forward always! Answer people with a smile on your face! A little goes a long way. 💜